Sunday, December 7, 2008

HAHA!!

I fooled you ALL! You thought I was going to leave my blog for 4 days, like I did last time. NO! I'm going to post a bunch of random crap and make you ALL mad that I did that make-up post thing. So.. HAHA!
Back to blogland, today I saw this emo chick at the grocery store. All that was in her cart was a TON of black eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lipstick. I looked at the lipstick pack closely, and the color was either, 'Coal Dust' or 'Black Lung'. Do you want your lips to be covered in Black Lung? I thought not.
Also, did I ever tell you PPLZ that I'm an avid TXTR. Yeah, I have a full keyboard on my phone but I still use those damn ACRNYMS and SHRT VRSINZ OF WRDZ. And I use a 'z' on the end of practically EVRYTHNGZ. LOL!
Must I use a VOKI at the end/beginning/middle of every post? YES I MUST!!

Click here to comment on this Voki.
Get a Voki now!

No comments: